An exciting day is planned for Year 11. A company called Learning Performance are coming into school to run sessions on study skills and revision for our Year 11 students. There are also other workshops, run by our own team, such as:
- ‘Get techie with it’ – assisting your revision with smart ways to use technology;
- ‘Just Do It!’ – a workshop on how to motivate yourself to start tasks and keep going even when it gets tough;
- ‘Making it Stick’ – imaginative and colourful ways to help you revise;
- ‘What do I really know?’ – a workshop to help you learn imaginative new ways to test your knowledge;
- ‘Understanding and dealing with exam stress – Take control’;
- ‘Coping with Working Under Pressure’ – practical strategies to help you manage conflicting deadlines and the stress of assessments.
In the evening parents are invited to a Parents’ Information Session about Year 11 and supporting their son/daughter. This is between 5.30-6.30pm. During this session the Year 11 support website will be also launched: https://year11crgs.wordpress.com/.